Open Satsang with Mooji
16 February – 19 March, 2017
[Please note date change. See latest news for more information]
Nothing on this earth or in the heavenly realms can overwhelm
or overcome you when you know who you truly are.
Your true Self is perfect, complete and unchanging.
In Satsang, a gathering in truth, this discovery is made possible.
Through the gracious encounter and presence of a living master, we awaken.
Welcome to Satsang.
Open Satsang with Mooji in Rishikesh, 2017
These five weeks of Open Satsang with Mooji offer a powerful opportunity for many beings to be immersed in the energy field of Satsang. The Satsangs are free and open for all who are called to discover who they truly are. During Satsang, Mooji speaks with seekers of Truth as they bring forward any burning questions, doubts and testimonies in relation to their search for lasting peace, joy and liberation.
Mooji is unlike anyone else you are likely to meet, for his presence shines with an immediate and undeniable light of clarity, wisdom and profound love. It is a presence which radiates such warmth and true authority that it spontaneously awakens a direct recognition in those who are open to experiencing the love and impersonal awareness that they themselves are and he is.
Since realising the Self through the grace of his master, Sri Harilal Poonja (Papaji), Mooji’s entire existence is dedicated to guiding sincere seekers of Truth into total freedom. Through clear, non-dual pointing to the living Truth, we are led into the direct experience of our timeless nature as unborn Awareness. Every human being has this eternal purity inside, and in Satsang it is being unveiled.
The Program and Registration
While the schedule is subject to change, the Satsangs are generally offered Wednesday to Sunday (not Monday or Tuesday) from 10am-12pm. More information can be found here. Please note that the Satsangs begin on Thursday 16 February.
As we are expecting increasing numbers of beings coming to Satsang in Rishikesh this year, we are asking those planning to attend to register by filling out this simple registration form.
Registering will help us plan a smooth entry flow and to provide seating and viewing for as many beings as possible. Please note that registration does not secure you a place as Satsangs are free and open to all. However, your registration will be of great help to us and will also give you access to the latest news about these Satsangs in India. We would like to remind you that those attending Satsang must arrange their own food and accommodation.
HelpingIf you would like to help before or during the Satsang season please come to Swami Swatantranand Ashram between 10am-12pm and 2-4pm on 5th or 6th February 2017 to let us know about your availability.
- Mooji highly appreciates your questions concerning truth. He encourages everyone to follow the prompting of the heart and to present whatever is burning within during satsang. He will not receive questions afterwards.
- Please respect the silence inside the Hall and on the premises at all times and arrive and leave quietly. Take all social interaction outside the gate.
- We kindly ask you not take photos or videos inside the Ashram gates. We have a designated photography and recording team that will make photos and Satsang broadcasts available on mooji.org and mooji.tv.
- By admission to the Open Satsang program with Mooji you agree to have your voice or image recorded which may be used for the sharing of satsang on DVD, mp3, the Internet and other media. All recorded material will be used to serve satsang only; images of all individuals will be treated with the utmost sensitivity and respect.
- Switch off your mobiles phones or tablets completely during satsang. Even a muted phone can interfere with the sound.
- Large size bags are not permitted inside the Satsang Hall.
- For any practical queries please go to the Information Desk located at the main entrance of the Ashram.