Nothing in existence can overcome you
when you know who you truly are.
This discovery begins to unfold
as your mind enters your heart.
Satsang is the discovering space.
Welcome to Satsang.
This one day event with Mooji is a powerful opportunity to enter into the energy field of Satsang in the presence of a great spiritual Master. Mooji introduces the direct path to freedom through self-inquiry and the Invitation, which is proving to be one of the most effective aids for true and lasting Self-discovery.
In Satsang, Mooji guides, challenges and responds to questioners with wisdom, love, humour and searing honesty. Through Mooji’s presence and direct pointings to Truth, the unfading love, joy and peace that so many are searching for are revealed to be our very nature and Self. Satsang is a compelling invitation to all who are called to discovering this timeless Truth. Welcome!
Satsang with Mooji is an opportunity to be immersed in the spirit of Truth. This environment is not for the merely curious, but for those with a sincere and wholehearted commitment to Self-discovery. If you intend to participate in this Satsang event it is essential to first watch this important video: An Invitation to Freedom.
These guidelines are in place to facilitate your awakening, therefore, by attending this Satsang event you agree to:
- Approach Satsang with the understanding that it is not a casual event—it is for those earnestly seeking Self-realisation in this life.
- Remain inside the Satsang Hall until Mooji has left the room. This is out of respect for what he is offering to all of us. Please understand and respect that it is only during Satsang that Mooji invites questions—he will not receive questions afterwards.
- Please be on time. If you arrive after Satsang has begun, you may not be able to enter the space.
- Wear modest clothing; avoiding tight, revealing, or transparent clothing.
- Satsang is not a replacement for any therapy or other medical treatment or diagnosis. If you are currently receiving or have previously received any medical treatment or therapy for issues related to mental health, this event may not be suitable for you. Please check with a specialist healthcare practitioner whether attending this event is suitable for you at this time. More information can be found here.
- By attending this event, you agree to have your image and voice recorded and possibly used for the sharing of Satsang on DVD, mp3 and on the Internet. All recorded material will be used to serve satsang only. Images of all individuals will be treated with the utmost sensitivity and respect.
The Philharmonie in Haarlem is a magnificent 19th century concert hall that combines the classical grandeur of high ceilings and chandeliers with a modern touch. The concert hall has a theatre layout that comfortably seats up to 1200 people and is a beautiful setting for Satsang.
Lange Begijnestraat 11
2011 HH Haarlem
Registration and Schedule
Two Satsangs are offered on Saturday, 4 August 2018.
Morning Satsang 11:00 – 12:30
Afternoon Satsang 16:30 – 18:00
Doors open one hour before Satsang.
When you discover the here which is beyond place,
and the now which is beyond time,
then you will no longer doubt
the limitless freedom you are.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am having trouble with the online registration form or with payment. What should I do?
- Check that all of your details on the form are correct.
- Try a different credit or debit card.
- E-checks on Paypal are not accepted therefore make sure you have enough money in your Paypal account.
- Refresh the page, or try a different web browser.
- Use a different device (e.g. a computer instead of a phone or tablet to complete your registration).
- If you cannot resolve the problem, contact us at email@example.com.
How can I be sure that I am properly registered?
Your registration is secured when you have received your booking confirmation via email. If you cannot find the confirmation in your mailbox, please check your spam box. If you still see no confirmation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m having difficulties printing my ticket, how can I open the document?
In your email confirmation you will see all the details you have given and in small blue writing ‘view and print my ticket’. Click on this to print your ticket or store it on your device.
Can I pay with a credit card?
Generally there is the option to pay by credit card through the Paypal system without having a Paypal account.
If this option is not shown you may need to create a Paypal account. We have found that this is the case in a few countries.
Before doing so you might try to delete the cookies or to do the registration in an “incognito” or “Private Window” of your browser.
Another option is to use the Paypal account of a friend or family member.
A friend who does not speak English wants to attend this event. Is this okay?
What is Satsang, self-inquiry, and the Invitation?
Mooji’s pointings to our true nature are simple, direct and profound. Satsang literally means ‘association with the highest Truth’ and also refers to a gathering of people, often in the presence of a teacher or master, who are searching for the highest Truth. Satsang in the form of the Invitation and self-inquiry is a powerful aid to Self-realisation.
Who will benefit most from being in Satsang?
Satsang benefits those who are longing for Self-discovery and in whom the urge to be free is alive and compelling. It is for earnest and sincere seekers of Truth.
What is the cancellation policy?
The cancellation fee is €15 per Satsang until 7 days before the event starts. No refunds are possible from midnight (Portugal time) on 27 July, 2018, onwards. Please note that tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, and as such it is not possible to sell, give or otherwise transfer your ticket to another person.
If you have any further questions that remain unanswered, please contact: email@example.com.