Open Satsang with Mooji
16 February – 19 March, 2017
If you need a more detailed map please use this map on here.com.
Satsangs will be held at:
- Swami Swatantranand Ashram in Rishikesh (opposite Swami Dayananda Ashram). This Ashram is located between Ram Jhula and Rishikesh centre, 1.8 km walking distance from Ram Jhula along the Ganga and more than 2 km walking distance along the road. Address: Swami Swatantranand Ashram, Near Swami Dayanand Ashram, Shisham Jhari, Muni-ki-reti, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand.
Satsang Schedule(subject to change)
|18-Feb||Saturday||3:30pm-5:30pm||(Gates open at 3pm. No lottery for entrance)|
|19-Feb||Sunday||10:00am-12:00pm||Live Bhajans 8:30am-10:00am|
|26-Feb||Sunday||10:00am-12:00pm||Live Bhajans 8:30am-10:00am|
|3-Mar||Friday||3:30pm-5:30pm||Parmarth Niketan Ashram|
|4-Mar||Saturday||3:30pm-5:30pm||Ganga View Resort|
|5-Mar||Sunday||10:00am-12:00pm||Live Bhajans 8:30am-10:00am|
|6-Mar||Monday||11:00-12:30||Parmarth Niketan Ashram|
|12-Mar||Sunday||10:00am-12:00pm||Live Bhajans 8:30am-10:00am|
|19-Mar||Sunday||10:00am-12:00pm||Live Bhajans 8:30am-10:00am|
- Ashram gate opens at 8:30am and closes at 10am. Gate opens at 8.00am on Bhajans days (Sunday). Please be on time!
- We are using a queuing system based on random lottery for entrance to the Satsang Hall. We have found this to be a fair and convenient way, relieving you of the need to come early to queue.
- The Gate opens at 8.30 am.
- The lines fill up until 9.00 am.
- When the bell rings everyone must be inside the Queue area.
- The lottery begins; the person in the first row of each line draws a number.
- Each line will then enter the Hall in the order that has been selected by the lottery.
- Anyone who is not inside the Queue area by 9.15 am will wait in a separate queue until after the lines have entered.