28 April - 2 May 2017
The most important thing in life
is to wake up to who you truly are.
You are not merely a personal being.
You are the living spirit of Truth.
You are the light of consciousness revealing all.
You are the perceiving presence
devoid of desire and attachment.
You are the wisdom and love
that shines from the source of existence.
You are unborn Awareness.
We are happy to share that Mooji will be offering a 5-day Satsang Intensive in Lisbon, Portugal from 28th April to 2nd May. There will be two satsangs daily, all with Portuguese translation available. This Intensive is a powerful non-residential retreat in the heart of one of Europe’s most beautiful cities.
Mooji introduces Satsang as the most effective aid for the recognition of the timeless Truth which is our true reality. His presence, guidance and words encourage, challenge and never fail to illuminate. At times humorous, at times tender, occasionally sharp and always loving, Mooji responds to questioners as they speak of fear, suffering, confusion, relationships, spiritual practice and how to live their lives in wisdom and peace.
Mooji’s clear and non-dual pointing to Truth, through the method of self-inquiry, forms the essence of these Satsangs. His pointings and presence cut through the mind’s misconceptions and delusions, and guide us into the direct recognition of who we truly are.
The Satsang Intensive offers the opportunity for beings to be immersed in the energy field of Satsang—of introspection and contemplation, while still moving in their worldly activities. It is a compelling invitation to everyone who is called by the inner voice of the Heart to come to the full recognition of their true Self.
Satsang is not a place to please your mind.
It will dethrone the mind and set your Heart free.
This Intensive will also be available online via live internet broadcast. For those who feel they would like to participate but cannot attend physically, this is the opportunity to be fully present and immersed in the spirit of Satsang.
More details about the Online Intensive and how to register will be posted on mooji.tv/online-retreat on 1st March, 2017.
All satsang sessions will be recorded and available for participants to view online for two months after the retreat. They will also be available in video and audio format to purchase from the online shop www.mooji.org/shop.Monte Sahaja Day Visit
At the end of the Lisbon Satsang Intensive, there will be the opportunity for the participants to come to Monte Sahaja, the ashram and home of Mooji, for a day visit.
There are no dialogues in the world.
It is all a divine monologue.
For in reality there are not two.
There is only the single reality
in its appearance as many.
- Mooji highly appreciates your questions concerning Truth. He encourages everyone to follow the prompting of the heart and to present whatever is burning within during satsang. He will not receive questions afterwards.
- It is absolutely necessary to approach this Intensive with the understanding this is for Truth. It is not a casual event. As such, and out of respect to our great Master, you agree to not leave the Satsang Hall before Sri Mooji does other than for necessity.
- We move in silence before, during and after the satsang sessions. Keep your interactions with others to a minimum so as to be immersed fully in the satsang. Take all necessary interactions outside the building.
- Mobile phones or tablets must be switched off completely during satsang. Even a muted phone can interfere with the sound.
- Do not take photos or videos inside the Satsang Hall. We have designated photographers and we will post photos on the website.
- By admission to this Satsang Intensive with Mooji, you agree to have your voice or image recorded which may be used for the sharing of satsang on DVD, mp3, the internet and other media. All recorded material will be used to serve satsang only; images of all individuals will be treated with the utmost sensitivity and respect.
- The use of intoxicants or recreational drugs is strictly prohibited for the duration of this Intensive.
- It is recommended that those wishing to register for this Intensive watch these two videos before processing their application: A Simple and Profound Introduction to Self-Inquiry and A Most Important Video on Enlightenment.
- This Satsang Intensive is not a replacement for any therapy or other medical treatment. If you are currently receiving treatment or have experienced any serious psychiatric condition, please check with your doctor or therapist if this retreat is suitable for you at this time.