The Retreat begins on 11 April with a Welcome and Orientation meeting at 20:30. There will be two Satsangs on each of the following days, and the Retreat will end on 18 April after the morning Satsang. Satsangs vary in length, typically running for 1.5 – 2 hours, and occasionally longer. You will receive more information about the schedule together with the Info Pack closer to the event.
Check-in — Wednesday 11 April
- For those arriving by train, check-in takes place while you are seated on the train to Amoreiras-Odemira. The retreat check-in team will be present to facilitate this. Please read the Travel section carefully to be sure you catch the correct train.
- For those arriving by their own transportation, check-in will be at Zmar from 13:00 – 18:00.
- Lunch will be served from 13:00 – 15:00 and is included.
- All participants must attend the Welcome and Orientation meeting at 20:30 on Wednesday, 11 April.
Closing Day — Wednesday 18 April
- The Retreat ends at around 11:00 on Wednesday, 18 April.
- Lunch is also included on the last day from 11:00 – 13:00.
Opening Day (11 April)
|13:00 – 18:00||Arrival, check-in, settling in|
|13:00 – 15:00||Lunch|
|14:30 – 18:00||Welcome tours|
|18:00 – 20:00||Dinner|
|20:30 – 21:30||Welcome and Orientation Meeting|
Closing Day (18 April)
|06:30 – 07:45||Breakfast|
|08:00 – 09:30||Satsang|
|11:30||First bus leaves for Lisbon airport|
|12:30||First bus leaves for Faro airport|