Silent Retreats with Mooji at Monte Sahaja
19 – 29 July 2017
9 – 19 August 2017
You say you wish to discover the Truth.
You are asking for directions.
But today I won’t send you off anywhere
or teach you any technique.
Instead I will go with you
because, till now, you have not followed any of my pointings.
I will walk with you step by step
until our sense of separation from Truth disappears.
Monte Sahaja offers accommodation in various areas, each with their own unique character. You will see and hear names like Himalayas, Kathmandu, Ananda or Saraswati Valley. While most of the available accommodations are tents, there are a limited number of other housing options such as wooden huts and row-house rooms. Each room has been created with loving care and exudes a contemplative atmosphere. They are simple and small yet comfortable and adequate for a meditative life.
Huts and camping spaces are widely spread over the land in intimate clusters. Depending on which area you are staying in, the walking distance to the main area can take from 5 to 10 minutes.
All toilet and shower facilities are shared. There are no attached bathrooms in any accommodation on the land. A walk from your room or tent to the showers and toilets may take a little time. One gets quickly used to this. Monte Sahaja has chosen compost toilets for their natural functioning and recycling efficiency. This also allows us to reduce water wastage. During retreats hired chemical toilets will also be in service.
- Tents are provided, it is not possible to bring your own tent
- No tents available for double occupancy
- Bedding is not provided but a limited number of ‘Camping Kits’ (mat, sleeping bag, inlayer and pillow) will be available for rent in the booking form
- A limited number of spaces is available to bring your own camper van
- Dormitory spaces are based on same gender
- Single beds or bunk-beds
- Bring your own sleeping bag (mattress, sheet, pillow and pillowcase are provided)
- There will be a limited number of rooms, huts and caravans available for single use
- Camper vans: for sleeping purposes only. No connection to electricity and water, no waste water facilities, no cooking etc. Those staying in camper vans will use Sahaja shower and toilet facilities
- All bedding is provided (mattress, sheet, pillow and duvet provided)
- No rooms available for double occupancy
Please be aware that it is not possible to book your own accommodation outside of Monte Sahaja and join the retreat. All places on the retreat must be booked via mooji.org.
|Retreat cost (per person; all-inclusive)|
|Private Rooms:||900-1050 EUR|
A number of concessions are available for Portuguese residents. If you would like to apply for a concession please write to email@example.com after you have been allocated a place on the retreat by the random lottery.
Temos um número limitado de lugares em regime de bolsa para residentes Portugueses. Caso esteja interessado em candidatar-se por favor escreva-nos para firstname.lastname@example.org após ter recebido a confirmação da sua inscrição pelo processo normal.