Food and Accommodation
Monte Sahaja offers accommodation in various areas, each with their own unique character. You will see and hear names like Himalayas, Kathmandu, Ananda or Saraswati Valley. While most of the available accommodations are tents, there are a limited number of other housing options such as wooden huts and row-house rooms. Each room has been created with loving care and exudes a contemplative atmosphere. They are simple and small yet comfortable and adequate for a meditative life.
Huts and camping spaces are widely spread over the land in intimate clusters. Depending on which area you are staying in, the walking distance to the main area can take 5 – 10 minutes.
All toilets and showers are shared. There are no attached bathrooms in any accommodation on the land. A walk from your room or tent to the showers and toilets may take a little time. One gets quickly used to this. Monte Sahaja has compost toilets for their natural functioning and recycling efficiency. This also allows us to reduce water wastage.
|Accomodation Type||Retreat cost per person (all inclusive)|
|Camping||€550 – €578 EUR|
|Private room||€725 – €830 EUR|
- Tent: Tents are provided (Please do not bring bring your own tent). No mattress or bedding included.
- Tent with Camping Kit: A limited number of tents with camping kits (mat, sleeping bag and pillow) will be available to choose during the registration process
- Bring your own Camper Van: A limited number of spaces are available to bring your own camper van
- No tents available for double occupancy
Dormitory (shared accommodation)
- Dormitory spaces are based on same gender
- Single beds or bunk-beds
- Bring your own sleeping bag (mattress, sheet, pillow and pillowcase are provided)
Private Rooms (Rooms and Huts)
- There will be a limited number of rooms and huts available for single use
- All bedding is provided (mattress, sheet, pillow and duvet provided)
- No rooms available for double occupancy
Please be aware that it is not possible to book your own accommodation outside of Monte Sahaja and join the retreat. All places on the retreat must be booked via Mooji.org after being selected in the random lottery.
The retreat fee includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Only vegetarian meals will be offered for this retreat. Upon registration, you can choose whether you need a gluten free, dairy free or vegan diet. Please note that these are the only special diet options that can be offered for this retreat. We also have a small shop offering a variety of snacks and cold drinks.
Live by the light of your own heart…
but make sure this heart is silent and empty.
← Ways to Join