General Terms and Conditions
Summary: If you use the Website you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
1. Mooji.org (the “Website”) is the official website, owned by Mooji Media Ltd. and jointly operated by Mooji Media Ltd. and Associação Mooji Sangha (hereafter “us”/ “we”/“our(s)”).
2. While using the Website, either by browsing, visiting or accessing any of the Website tabs, by registering on the Website or submitting any material, sending us emails or using any of the Website materials and services, you agree to the terms and conditions provided herein (“Terms and Conditions”).
3. If you register to any of our events using the Website, please take into account that these Terms and Conditions apply in addition to the specific Terms and Conditions for the Events (“Specific Terms and Conditions”). Our events include, but are not limited to, Sunday Satsangs, Retreats, Intensives, Satsangs, Guest Visit Program, Day Visit Program, and Seva Program (“the Events”).
4. Do not use the Website or any part thereof in a manner not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to any of the Terms and Conditions please refrain from using the Website and the services provided herein.
II. Copyright notice
Summary: The materials on this Website are copyrighted. They are available for your personal use only (not commercial use). You shall use the Website in good faith.
5. This Website, its layout, as well as all materials, in any format, including audio, video, audio-video, photographs and graphical images that are made public throughout the Website (“Content”) is copyrighted or protected by other intellectual property rights such as trademarks.
6. All the copyright and other intellectual property rights on our Website are reserved. Your use of the Content does not assign you nor grant you any rights whatsoever.
7. You may only use the Website for your own personal use. In particular, the Content cannot be used without prior written consent of Mooji Media Ltd. for commercial purposes (for example, for resale to others, in its original form, or any altered form and on any platform or in any media format, etc) and/or for non-commercial personal collective projects (such as, but not limited to, Facebook fan/group pages, Youtube channels, etc).
8. In particular, you may, taking into account the limitations provided in Article 7 above:
a) view pages from the Website in a web browser;
b) download pages from the Website for caching in a web browser;
c) view pages from the Website in a web
d) download pages from the Website for caching in a web browser;
e) print pages from the Website;
f)stream audio and video files from the Website;
g) download audio and video files, photos as well as other files if the Website makes such files available for download; and
h) share Content only when that is specifically allowed by means of “share” icons at the bottom of Website pages.
9. You agree to use this Website in good faith, for legal, respectful and generally trustworthy purposes. In particular, taking into account the limitations provided in Article 7 above:
a) do not republish our Content (in full or in part on other websites, or on platforms such as Facebook or Youtube) if that is not specifically permitted by means of a “share” icon on the respective page of the Website. In case such an option is not provided for you have to ask for written permission from Mooji Media Ltd.;
b) do not sell, rent or sub-license our Content;
c) do not show any material from the Website in public events without prior written permission of Mooji Media Ltd.;
d) not reproduce, duplicate or exploit our Content, in full or in part, in original or altered form, without prior written permission of Mooji Media Ltd.;
e) do not edit or otherwise modify our Content;
f) do not use the Website in any way that may damage the Website or its accessibility to the public (including but not limited to sending computer viruses or other malicious computer software);
g) do not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities including but not limited to data mining and data extraction on the Website;
h) do not send unsolicited commercial communications based on the information gathered on the Website;
i) ensure that all the information you supply to us through the Website, or in relation to the Website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
10. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our Website, or indeed to our whole Website, at our discretion; do not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass any access restriction measures on our Website.
Summary: There are no guarantees concerning the completeness, accuracy or availability of the Website.
11. You understand and agree that the Website is provided “as it is” and “as available” without any explicit or implicit warranty. You access the Website and the Content at your own risk.
12. We do not warrant:
a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our Website;
b) that the material on the Website is up to date; or
c) that the Website or any service on the Website will remain available.
13. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing the Website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Summary: You waive any claims against us resulting from your use of the Website. If you feel that the use of the Website causes you any damage, stop using the Website and its Content.
14. Unless otherwise specifically stipulated, you hereby agree to release and waive any claim and liability for any loss, any physical, psychological or psychiatric injury, any damage of any kind against us arising from:
your use of the Website and its Content or of the Content of this Website found on other:
a) platforms such as Facebook or YouTube;
b) your inability to use the Website or part of the Website and its Content at any given time;
c) interruptions, errors, deletions of any Content or the discontinuation of the Website in full or in part.
15. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses, injuries or damages you might suffer in connection with the Website or these Terms and Conditions.
16. You hereby agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, your sole and exclusive remedy for any losses, injuries, damages, problems or dissatisfaction with the Website is to stop using the Website and the Content provided here.
Summary: You agree to compensate us for any damages or losses arising out of your unlawful use of the
17. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including attorney fees and costs) arising out of: (1) your breach of these Terms and Conditions; (2) your unlawful use of the Website and its Content; and (3) your violation of any law.
18. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this chapter and elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, govern all liabilities arising under these Terms and Conditions or relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
VI. Medical disclaimer
Summary: Do not use the information on the Website as medical advice.
19. Do not rely on the information on the Website as medical advice or as an alternative to medical advice. If you have a specific question on a medical matter you should consult your doctor and/or other regulated healthcare professional. You should not disregard professional medical advice or discontinue or change medical and or psychological and psychiatric treatment because of or in any way based on the Content provided by the Website.
Summary: All donations to support Mooji and Mooji’s work are collected solely by Mooji Foundation Ltd., a registered UK charity.
20. The Website hosts information about donations to support Mooji and Mooji’s work. A direct link you may find here https://mooji.org/en/get-involved/donate. We want once more to stress the fact that all donations are collected solely by Mooji Foundation Ltd., a UK registered charity, which provides support for open Satsangs, international Satsang events and the development and growth of Monte Sahaja ashram in Portugal. The Website owners and joint operator do not collect nor operate payments and thus, do not hold any liability concerning donations and/or their payment through the channels indicated in the link above mentioned. All payments are made through secure payment platform partners of Mooji Foundation Ltd. For any query regarding donations or payment, please contact directly Mooji Foundation Ltd. at firstname.lastname@example.org
VIII. Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
Summary: There are several measures we can take if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
21. Without prejudice to other rights under these Terms and Conditions, if you breach these Terms and Conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these Terms and Conditions in any way, we may take any and all of the following measures:
a) send you one formal warning;
b) suspend or delete your account/the access on our Website;
c) suspend your access to our Website;
d) block you and computers using your IP address from accessing the Website.This may imply contacting any or all your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our Website;
e) legal action against you.
22. Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to the Website or to a part of our Website, you agree to not circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
Summary: We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time; no notice will be given.
23. We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will not give you written notice of any revision of these Terms and Conditions. The revised Terms and Conditions will apply to the use of our Website from the date they have been posted on the Website.
24. If you do not agree to the revised Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using our Website.
25. If a provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined invalid or unenforceable for any reason or to any extent, the other provisions and part of the respective provision will continue in effect.
XI. Law and jurisdiction
26. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
27. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
XIII. Our details
29.These Terms and Conditions apply equally for the personal data collected by any and all of the following organisations: Mooji Foundation Ltd., Mooji Media Ltd., Associação Mooji Sangha and Jai Sahaja – Alojamento e Comercio de Produtos Básicos, LDA.
30. This Website is owned by Mooji Media Limited (England and Wales Companies House ID 07081024) and operated jointly with Associação Mooji Sangha. Mooji Media Ltd. registered office is at 447, Staines Road West, Ashford, Middlesex, TW15 2AB, UK.
31. You can contact us concerning these Terms and Conditions at email@example.com.