The Ashram Extended Stay is a 1 or 2 month residential program for those who feel a strong connection with Mooji’s Satsang and who wish to be immersed in the energy field of a living ashram that supports genuine self-inquiry and the direct recognition of our true nature. Participants will have the opportunity to stay in the ashram and take part in the ashram activities alongside the daily program and unscheduled contemplative time.
Everybody in Monte Sahaja moves in the spirit of seva. Seva means ‘selfless service’ and refers to action done without the expectation of outcome. When offered wholeheartedly, seva can be one of the most powerful forms of Satsang. It is an opportunity to let go of our identification with the ‘doer’ and to directly experience that all actions are an expression of consciousness. During your stay at Monte Sahaja you will have the opportunity to get involved for a few hours a day in different ashram activities that will help you deepen in your Satsang.
- The daily ashram program.
- Unscheduled contemplation time.
- Regular meetings with the Sangha to help make the most of your stay.
- Deepening in your Satsang through participating in daily ashram activities within our teams.
- Attended a retreat or satsang intensive with Mooji (physically or online), or have previously visited Monte Sahaja for at least 1 week.
- Have a deep resonance and connection with Moojibaba’s teachings.
- Physically fit and healthy to fully participate in all of our activities and able to move about on hilly land.
- €450 monthly (€15/day)
- Includes all meals and accommodation in a dormitory or tent.
- In genuine cases of financial difficulties, there is a possibility to apply for a limited number of partial scholarship places. Please enquire for more information during the application process.